Problem with vu+ uno box and my tv

digelo

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys.
I just bought vu+ uno box and i am very happy with this box. All works perfectlly but i have one problem. When i switch off my Tv ( LOEWE Xelos with DVI, no hdmi) and then i switch it again on ,doesn't connect with my vu+ box. And everytime i switch the TV on i have to unplug the hdmi from the box and plug it again in. With this way i watch tv. The cable is Hdmi to DVI. I searched for hours for the solution but nothing.
Any help?

digelo

Vu+ Newbie
"That is happend much time ago but it is fixed,so it is strange to happen now..."​
how they fixed this problem??​

Tamaki

Administrator
I use black hole !
And is the last one.
This is really strange, i heard about this problem with old imgs.
Does it happen also with original img?
Did you try to direct connect Box to your tv in a different hdmi?

digelo

Vu+ Newbie
This is really strange, i heard about this problem with old imgs.
Does it happen also with original img?
Did you try to direct connect Box to your tv in a different hdmi?

Thank u for ur respond.
I tried the box with samsung tv (hdmi to hdmi) and works perfectly.
The problem is with my Loewe and with dvi connection. I didn't tried with the original image , but I think that will not work.

Tamaki

Administrator
Thank u for ur respond.
I tried the box with samsung tv (hdmi to hdmi) and works perfectly.
The problem is with my Loewe and with dvi connection. I didn't tried with the original image , but I think that will not work.
Maybe there is any kind of incompatibily.

birdman99

Vu+ User
i am having the same problem and to be fair its spoiling the whole idea of having this box our lass is not happy having to go to the back of the tv and pluging and unpluging a hdmi cable,i am about ready to take this uno back,its been problem after problem.vix is more stable but still not as good looking as blackhole but blackhole doesnt pick up hard disk,wish id have kept my technomate tm 500 s.vu+ charge 300 pound for a box with restricted function.