Problem with Youtube on VU+ UNO BH 3.0.1

Toni_1308

Vu+ Newbie
I am not complaining, about it, I've asking for a solution. That's all. Anyway I tried the plugin, that I installed, but even it goes in crash . Until now no youtube, no party.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Toni_1308

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks Nunigaia, now I'm using the first plugin, it started working while i disabled the YOUTUBE TV . It's better than nothing .

nunigaia

Then it's no way to use YOUTUBE TV, unless new image is released. To use the plugin I've just installed, I should find it out, and then enable it or no ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Upon installing it as other plugins "normally " you can find it in plugins browser.

Use your RCU ( Remote control unit and press )

Menu > Plugins > " Choose the plugin name to use it "

In this particulary case:

Menu > Plugins > Youtube

Note: Don´t choose " YOUTUBE TV ".

sandman_1983

Vu+ Newbie
I was refering to the same probelm that occured months ago , it was resolved by itself , probably with changes from youtube site

nunigaia

I was refering to the same probelm that occured months ago , it was resolved by itself , probably with changes from youtube site

This is not true, it was solved by an upgrade to HBBTV, afaik ( that has embedded itself, Youtube TV and Opera browser ).

sandman_1983

Vu+ Newbie
I did not flash my stb nor did I upgrade the HBBTV ipk , I don't know what fixed it for me tho, if you read my thread that you mention as outdated , you will notice some of admins stating that problems came from Youtube and not the Blackhole image byitself

lambrosk

Vu+ Newbie
same problem hier, but i discover that if you go to settings and than audio,video and you change the transparancy of the display, you put it as much to the left as you can, than you going to have picture again on youtube!!! In my opinion this must be an image issue, because the probleme is not fixet, you can see but is darker then usual. It seems that you see through a dark screen.

PetoBB

Vu+ Newbie
This problem with YoutubeTV have Black Hole, OpenATV and VTI image. Problems started on all images in same time.....

nunigaia

I suggest we all write a BugReport to Vu+ so they do it probably more quickly.
same problem hier, but i discover that if you go to settings and than audio,video and you change the transparancy of the display, you put it as much to the left as you can, than you going to have picture again on youtube!!! In my opinion this must be an image issue, because the probleme is not fixet, you can see but is darker then usual. It seems that you see through a dark screen.
This problem with YoutubeTV have Black Hole, OpenATV and VTI image. Problems started on all images in same time.....

Look here --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...youtube-on-vu-uno-bh-3-0-1.27352/#post-204981

It´s not the perfect solution, but it works to have youtube on our STB's.