Program to manage the settings of the vu

teto.71

Vu+ User
hello guys
I wanted to know what software do you recommend in order to better manage the setting of the channels and whatever else is possible in my vu duo 2 from my pc
thanks

teto.71

Vu+ User
I downloaded, I read the tread to configure it, but nothing I can not get it my vu duo 2 and I can not even download channel lists from the internet (after a while we test tells me that the program is not responding)
i use dreamset v 2.39

teto.71

Vu+ User
Hello
i would say that you have seen on the net I see it and I can go into the file in the vu duo 2 from my pc
thanks

Matrix10

Administrator
oh I forgot to tell you that the network is wi fi.
thanks

If you have a local connection with a PC and box
it means that you dreamset is not well configured or you have a firewall that prevents connection.
If you not have FTP connection with your PC in the box must be activated/enabled FTP connection in FTP panel.
If you have no connection to WWW NET and you have locally that means that your gateway ( usually address of the router ) is not good
configured in the network configuration.

You can also try to use dreamboxedit for sat list editing.
Search for info on the forum.

In dreambox edit
You have the possibility of testing the connection
and password

under if I remember correctly Tools >> Options
Where you have to enter valid data IP,Pass,user.
and type of SAT lists for Enigma2

Last edited:

Lark

Vu+ Newbie
If you have a local connection with a PC and box
it means that you dreamset is not well configured or you have a firewall that prevents connection.
If you not have FTP connection with your PC in the box must be activated/enabled FTP connection in FTP panel.
If you have no connection to WWW NET and you have locally that means that your gateway ( usually address of the router ) is not good
configured in the network configuration.

You can also try to use dreamboxedit for sat list editing.
Search for info on the forum.

Is it possible to use a memory-pin from the USB and not the LAN connection?
Just put the information on a memory-pin, and than use the PC ito make your ovn favouritelists as you want, before you transport it back on the VU+ Solo2.

On my old IPbox 9000HD I can do this both with cable or a memory-pin.

Regards
Lark