Providers list

Arl

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
I'm pretty new to the VU, so I beg your pardon for my probably stupid questions. I got the Vu+ DUO and put the latest Blackhole image on it.
I then did a full scan of my satellites (Astra, Hotbird and Eurobird) but not all Providers/Channels get listed.
-Is somewhere a file which I can edit or replace? e.g. In CSAT provider, TF1 is somehow only available 0500:030B00 (TNTSAT) and not e.g. 0100:003311 (CanalSAT).
-When I list the providers (or all channels), I can't use the remote control to quickly go to a specific letter (using sms type letters) e.g. pushing 3 times the "2 Button on RC" doesn't take my to letter C. Is there something to configure. I see position 1 to 4 are reserved for other functions. Can I disable that and use the RC to quickly jump to a letter?
Thx,
Regards

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi,
I'm pretty new to the VU, so I beg your pardon for my probably stupid questions. I got the Vu+ DUO and put the latest Blackhole image on it.
I then did a full scan of my satellites (Astra, Hotbird and Eurobird) but not all Providers/Channels get listed.
-Is somewhere a file which I can edit or replace? e.g. In CSAT provider, TF1 is somehow only available 0500:030B00 (TNTSAT) and not e.g. 0100:003311 (CanalSAT).
-When I list the providers (or all channels), I can't use the remote control to quickly go to a specific letter (using sms type letters) e.g. pushing 3 times the "2 Button on RC" doesn't take my to letter C. Is there something to configure. I see position 1 to 4 are reserved for other functions. Can I disable that and use the RC to quickly jump to a letter?
Thx,
Regards
I'm not i front of my dec now, but try blue botton, epg panel, global settings, there i think you can find an option to enable/disable epg botton or something like that.
Try if you can find, sorry i'm not precise, but i'm not at home now :)