recording on ultimo twin tuner

andyden71

Vu+ Newbie
hi everyone i updated my ultimo to the latest image now i can't record 2 programmes at once, box says its recording but on playback theres nothing there apart from the title. can someone tell me what the tuners should be set at a/b im using a fixed dish with universal lnb. thank you

Mick12334

If you are only using one cable then you can only record two channels using the same transponder frequency.
If you have 2, or more, cables, and tuners, then you should be able to record multiple channels, on the same satellite.
If these are not FTA, Free to Air, channels, then we can't discuss your problem.

andyden71

Vu+ Newbie
im using two cables the wife wanted me to record coronation street on itv 1 and a programe on bbc1 at the same time only corrie recorded

Mick12334

It should work, as both channels are FTA, try pressing the record button, on any channel, then while it's recording check all other channels, if the recording is on Tuner A the other channels should work on Tuner B. If you can see the channels, on the second tuner, try recording that channel, both should record.
Which tuner has your Motor cable attached?
Is the other one set to second cable of motorized dish, or something like that, or Equal to?