Recording problems on Solo2

satboxx

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all, i'm not able to recording one channel while watching another at the moment. I'm using BH 2.1.1 Build:2014-07-22. Hope someone can help me with locating this issue or guide me what to do!

Thanks a lot for any help :)

satboxx

Vu+ Newbie
okay...but if it has something to do with the BH version, then i would try to update to latest 2.1.3 instead i think :)

Mick12334

Does your receiver allow you to record a FTA, free to Air, channel and view other FTA channels? If so then that is all we're allowed to discuss.

satboxx

Vu+ Newbie
Yes on FTA channels it will not work? I have tried on FTA channels...so is this a bug in the BH image maybe or??

Mick12334

Are you using a twin LNB and two separate cables, from your LNB, one to each tuner?
have you set up each tuner, Tuner A and Tuner B?
If you are only using one cable, and are recording, then you can only view other FTA channels using the same frequency, as the one you're recording.

mika

Vu+ Newbie
I have the same problem, I returned to the Black Hole 2.1.0.1 version that was more satble.

satboxx

Vu+ Newbie
@mika...okay thanks, I just thought the versions/releases got more and more stable the newer release you have :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

termostat

Vu+ Newbie
Guys,

From what I could read above is the only solution to step back to BH 2.1.0?

Pity we don't have anyone here to confirm that recording and watching two different channels at once works on 2.1.3 or 2.1.4 version and we just assume that the only remedy to our issue is stay with an older BH version.

Thanks!

mika

Vu+ Newbie
Guys,

From what I could read above is the only solution to step back to BH 2.1.0?

Pity we don't have anyone here to confirm that recording and watching two different channels at once works on 2.1.3 or 2.1.4 version and we just assume that the only remedy to our issue is stay with an older BH version.

Thanks!

Yes, with the version 2.1.0.1 it will work fine, and it´s the most stable image ;)

termostat

Vu+ Newbie
Yes, with the version 2.1.0.1 it will work fine, and it´s the most stable image ;)

Hi,
Thanks for your reply!

I'm on 2.1.0 now and I confirm - everything is happy and working OK!

Is 2.1.0.1 a separate image or is it an online update from 2.1.0?

Pity we can't get any feedback from one of the developers about changes implemented in BH above 2.1.0 that can cause described above problems.

mika

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
Thanks for your reply!

I'm on 2.1.0 now and I confirm - everything is happy and working OK!

Is 2.1.0.1 a separate image or is it an online update from 2.1.0?

Pity we can't get any feedback from one of the developers about changes implemented in BH above 2.1.0 that can cause described above problems.

Yes it´s a separate image and let´s hope that the problem will be resolved in the next update :)

Here is BlackHole image 2.1.0.1 for Solo 2 ;)
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/black-hole-vu-solo2-2-1-0-1.18075/

termostat

Vu+ Newbie
?
I can't say for others, but I'm 100% sure that my Solo2 is genuine - tested and verified in every possible way.
I've never even considered buying something that looks like what I was looking for.

I'm quite sure that it is not hardware related problem here.

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
The problem is nothing to do with the image but it is down the software used by the user to view their card. I am not willing to discuss this further but mika can confirm that this is correct.