Remote Alphabetic pad channels switching

Supermario

Vu+ User
Hi Guys

This is a newbie query. I have BH 1.4.6 in flash on my VU+Duo.
1) I have tried to switch channels using the remote key pad in all Satellite list i.e. when I press "M" it should switch to channels starting with "M" or "P" should switch to channels starting with "P" ...etc but it does not happen (Never had to problem on my DM-7020S). Is there a solution this
grandpa.gif

2)Also is it possible to changing the VFD display of the VU+DUO to large fonts/show date & time
lick%20lips.gif

Tks for the assistance

B/Rgds
Supermario
VU+Duo w/Blackhole 1.4.6

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi Guys

This is a newbie query. I have BH 1.4.6 in flash on my VU+Duo.
1) I have tried to switch channels using the remote key pad in all Satellite list i.e. when I press "M" it should switch to channels starting with "M" or "P" should switch to channels starting with "P" ...etc but it does not happen (Never had to problem on my DM-7020S). Is there a solution this
grandpa.gif

2)Also is it possible to changing the VFD display of the VU+DUO to large fonts/show date & time
lick%20lips.gif

Tks for the assistance

B/Rgds
Supermario
VU+Duo w/Blackhole 1.4.6

1. Blue button>>Red>>Red>>Enable Epg Buttons in Channel list NO >>RED SAVE
Now you can use remote key pad in all Satellite list
2.I think is not possible.

Supermario

Vu+ User
Hi M8 Matrix10

2.I think is not possible.

1) I tried it but does not work well = examp: If I press the key: 9/m/n/o = it goes to 9 and next press it take me to the begining of the list instead of going to 'm' and if I press again nothing happens.

2) Is there a script or a possibility to change the VU+Duo standy display with Date and time = ex: 4th April/08:10 (Just for you info. I have seen this on an other image V*X [ Mod pls delete if this is not allowed]

Tks & B/Rgds
Supermario

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi M8 Matrix10

1) I tried it but does not work well = examp: If I press the key: 9/m/n/o = it goes to 9 and next press it take me to the begining of the list instead of going to 'm' and if I press again nothing happens.

Tks & B/Rgds
Supermario

1. Working 100% (Push button quick if you want a different letter / number)