remote power button OBH 06

cozmo

Vu+ Newbie
when I had blackhole install on my vu+ duo2 i could go into customize and change setting so when the power button on the remote was pressed the box went to the power menu short or long press this was great for me as stops the kids putting the box in standby can you please tell me how i do this on OBH 06 as i cannot find the settings for this

thank you

cozmo

nunigaia

when I had blackhole install on my vu+ duo2 i could go into customize and change setting so when the power button on the remote was pressed the box went to the power menu short or long press this was great for me as stops the kids putting the box in standby can you please tell me how i do this on OBH 06 as i cannot find the settings for this

thank you

cozmo

You can give a try to assign to "single press POWER BUTTON" another function, in <button setup menu>.

<MENU>; <SETUP>; <SYSTEM>; <USER INTERFACE>; <BUTTON SETUP>.

1) Open the Menu ( Button Setup )

2) Press Power Button

3) Assign the new function

4) Save by pressing the GREEN button

Exit.

Press Power Button to test ... you should have the new function assigned to the Power Button.

best regards
nunigaia

cozmo

Vu+ Newbie
You can give a try to assign to "single press POWER BUTTON" another function, in <button setup menu>.

<MENU>; <SETUP>; <SYSTEM>; <USER INTERFACE>; <BUTTON SETUP>.

1) Open the Menu ( Button Setup )

2) Press Power Button

3) Assign the new function

4) Save by pressing the GREEN button

Exit.

Press Power Button to test ... you should have the new function assigned to the Power Button.

best regards
nunigaia

worked a treat thanks