Remotecontrol VU+ Solo2

mrbeach

Vu+ User
A new problen vith my VU+ Solo2 I can not change the volume BUT vhit same Remotecontrol i can do it on my VU+ Solo 4K This started today.Before it all works OK All ather funktions Work Only volume control that do not Work.

Any ide someone?

AlexWilMac

Just to be precise, as there are two modes of controlling volume: when you say: "I can not change the volume" you mean the VU+ volume or the TV one?

mrbeach

Vu+ User
When I press vol + or vol - on my VUbox nothing happens
So both TV and VU do not respond.
This is strange because it has worked until today and the same remote control works against my VU + solo 4K
And that all other functions of the remote control work. Only volume + and volume- that do not work

AlexWilMac

In the manual of your boxes is explained how to set the RCU to control TV volume or VU+ volume.
A new programming is worth a try.
Anyway, in short:

1) If you want to control TV volume, press at the same time keys <<1>>&<<6>> and keep pressed for at least 3 seconds (until the Power LED switches ON).
Then press in sequence <9>, <9>, <3>

2) Now, if you want to control the TV volume, press TV.
If you want to control the VU+ volume, press STB power button.

mrbeach

Vu+ User
In the manual of your boxes is explained how to set the RCU to control TV volume or VU+ volume.
A new programming is worth a try.
Anyway, in short:

1) If you want to control TV volume, press at the same time keys <<1>>&<<6>> and keep pressed for at least 3 seconds (until the Power LED switches ON).
Then press in sequence <9>, <9>, <3>

2) Now, if you want to control the TV volume, press TV.
If you want to control the VU+ volume, press STB power button.

Ok that Work for control the TV volume But. if i press TV the TV shut of Same if i press STB power button.
Anyvay the Volume problem is solved thanks

AlexWilMac

This is the way it has to be, unless you are one of the lucky people whose TV is 100% compatible to HDMI-CEC and can also switch off (was this you meant by shut?) their TV when they switch off their VU+.
I can't.

mrbeach

Vu+ User
This is the way it has to be, unless you are one of the lucky people whose TV is 100% compatible to HDMI-CEC and can also switch off (was this you meant by shut?) their TV when they switch off their VU+.
I can't.
Ok Thats what i meant Sorry for google translation