Request.. to allow change the language of epg

max_payne

Vu+ Newbie
hey
thank you all for the great support.
is there anyway to change the language of epg to english... that's because i can't understand Italian or Greece so epg will not be useful anymore.

kind regards

a911

The BH Lover
hey
thank you all for the great support.
is there anyway to change the language of epg to english... that's because i can't understand Italian or Greece so epg will not be useful anymore.

kind regards

Its not possible,,,as it comes from the providers....:confused: !

However,,,There is one thing U can Do!
Install Subtitle DDamir plgin,,,,and use it ,,,works good for movies!

4Greek lang use Rytec_N..EN!

RgdZ
a911

max_payne

Vu+ Newbie
Its not possible,,,as it comes from the providers....:confused: !

However,,,There is one thing U can Do!
Install Subtitle DDamir plgin,,,,and use it ,,,works good for movies!

4Greek lang use Rytec_N..EN!

RgdZ
a911

Thanks dear,
I'm using Subtitle Player plugin for movies and its useful,,
but what I'm looking for is to translate the information inside epg itself.

raikol

Vu+ Newbie
what happens if the provider submits two languajes??? mine emits one in spanish and another in basque

kostas skafidas

Vu+ Newbie
I've been looking for a solution to this problem as well , the only solution i have found thus far is to
Load up my chrome browser from my pc and use google translate on the epg page of the channel then everything
Comes up nice in english.
If any developer sees this, maybe they should add an option to translate the epg of the packages to a certain language.
Before the epg.dat is made maybe just send title and description data to a translation engine like googles and then make the epg.dat to that certain language, i dont see why this could not happen. If translating all text is too much maybe at least translate title data, nobody says it will be accurate but it will give us some understanding of the program