reset after deleting a skin + epg problems

strykerg

Vu+ Newbie
I have had a solo2 for just a few days and am very happy with it. I flashed 2.0.1 oe2.

Today when I removed a skin (from the addons manager) after the system restarted it came up the same as right after you flash it (it asked me for settings, sats etc) and all channels were gone.

Also yesterday I managed to set up epg (not crossepg, the one in the main menu) and was working fine. I was saving epg data on a usb but today I don't know why the epg data was not appearing even after downloading them. I then tried to use the CrossEPG and it seemed to be working but when I was browsing through the channels the system was crashing with a green screen (I think it was creating a crashlog, which if I saw well was trying to be saved in the /hdd which I don't have!)

could this be a physical problem with my box? now im going to try download the latest image 2.0.2 and start from scratch.

I am really getting worried because the first time I switched on my box when I bought it, it was just hanging in a purple VU+ screen (which I think is the bootloader) but nothing else, the box kept "Starting..." forever until I flashed an image. Is it normal that boxes come like that? without an image? or maybe there was something wrong with it ?

Thanks in advance

strykerg

Vu+ Newbie
same problem with bh2.0.2, I tried using a usb formatted FAT and mounted as /media/hdd. used crossepg everything downloaded well but when I am browsing up and down through channels (page by page with left/right keys) the system hangs. I attached the crashlog if it may be of any help

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1363989693.rar
    18.6 KB · Views: 4