Script errors

Markiow

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I am getting a lot of errors saying that there are script errors on things like the Iplayer and youtube. Any ideas why so many script errors?

Markiow

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you, but others seem to have the different things working except me with the script errors...sit and wait I suppose !

james81

Vu+ User
Hi, I am getting a lot of errors saying that there are script errors on things like the Iplayer and youtube. Any ideas why so many script errors?

Sounds like an issue at your end.. Iplayer and youtube work for me no problem, theres a sticky re. youtube and if you install iplayer from super-repo it works.. or you could use the tv addons wizard both working in that

Harley

Vu+ Newbie
I suggest wait and try next Beta, and also recommend you only try official addons first.

Don't try adding additional repos before you get some of the standard addons working.

james81

Vu+ User
I suggest wait and try next Beta, and also recommend you only try official addons first.

Don't try adding additional repos before you get some of the standard addons working.

Haha could be waiting a while.. who knows when the next beta will be relaeased? 3months? 6months? ever?

Best just reinstalling the plugins that others have working, if they work on other box's its not a problem with the beta.

And theres also no harm in trying more repos and exploring a bit, tryinmg to fix stuff yourself, if we all just sat and waited fix's without trying to find solutions our selves nothing would be fixed.. until the the next beta.. whenever that will be.. if it even happens.