service name in display

MSNBC

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, for a couple of days my display says just "VU+ SOLO2". Before there was the name of the service. How can I get this state back??

nunigaia

Hi, for a couple of days my display says just "VU+ SOLO2". Before there was the name of the service. How can I get this state back??

You have to say us the image you are using on yours " Vu+ Solo2".

best regards
nunigaia

CodyX

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

i'm revive this old thread because i have the same issue with BH 3.0.3.Q on Solo2. The front display shows always "VU+ SOLO2" when viewing a DVB channel or an HDD recording. In prior versions was the service name displayed. In conjunction with some addons like Media Player, the front display changes to the name of the played MP3 title. After closing Media Player and returning to DVB viewing, the last MP3 title remains in the front display, also when the STB turns to standby and remains until restart GUI or complete reboot. Then the front display becomes "VU+ SOLO2" again.

I did not want to make a further FW upgrade if not absolutely necessary. Possibly its only a little configuration problem? I'm able to do some actions in the linux shell if i know what is to do.

Hope anyone can help. Thanks!