Sid not found in pat

afalk

Vu+ Newbie
I got a oroblem with my vu+ solo2 and my vu+ uno. Both of them is running obh 4.2 (flashed yesterday) and created new favorit bouqet yesterday. All worked fine and all channels worked, after a couple of hours i get error message sid not found in pat on several channels, and tune failed on others. Five minuyes later the channels that got tune failed error works and signal strenght 92%, but the channels that got sid not found in pat still does not work. Searched again and cleared the channel list and they worked fine again for a couple of hours and then the sid not found in pat appears again. Any ideas what might wrong

AlexWilMac

Yesterday you installed an image already one and a half yeasr old??? Why?
It was released in September 2018...
Install the 4.3 that's a significant improvement.

AlexWilMac

For instance, I had this error in the past with BH zapping from an encrypted tivusat channel to a DVB-T one. At the time was finally discovered there was a bug in BH 2.1.7.
Recently, another user reported the same error in a similar situation.
But, @afalk , if you don't explain exactly the action that lead to get this issue, it's totally impossible to help you.
And, before that, do as many tries as possible to be sure you can "reproduce" the problem. It means trying to do exactly the same things.