Skin AlienAware Blackhole

Here is my first skin for Blackhole Image. Its my AlienAware skin that i made for OpenBlackhole now converted over to Blackhole.

And i get more and more impressed by Matrix 10 for his many years of skinner for Team Blackhole :)
My first thinking was, well i done it in OBH so it would be a walk in the park to re write some panels, add some and remove some to make this working in both images. But was i in for a suprice ;) Hade to redo about everything. Well enough about that now.

I have also added an small upgrade for BH Weather plugin so its in the skin now with larger skrin to fit our 1920x1080 screens. If you want to play with your own background graphic just name it 100.png and upload to root of this skin.

Feedback and bug reports is appreciated :)

To install download attached ipk file and upload with ftp to your /tmp folder.
Then press green button, yellow button and chose from menu "Manual Install IPK Package"

Screenshots here:

infobar.jpg channelselect.jpg

green.jpg addons.jpg

menu.jpg weather.jpg

O sorry was understanding it wrong since the MX HQ10 skin in OBH is a freeware and i have built from that and the base skin did not get that same skin was under strickt copyright in Blackhole Image

But please delete my post and pardon me for mixing it up

Ev0

Admin
O sorry was understanding it wrong since the MX HQ10 skin in OBH is a freeware and i have built from that and the base skin did not get that same skin was under strickt copyright in Blackhole Image

But please delete my post and pardon me for mixing it up
No problem, I have removed the attachment, but the post is ok to stay.

If you re-do it using the Base skin, then you can attach it to the first post again.