Skin AlienAware OBH 4

Here comes my first official OpenBlackhole skin built on Matrix MX_HQ10 skin as my base.

Since its my first i have not gone wild, stayed close to the original when it comes to panels and size of panels.

Mostly i have made new graphics done some minor changes and some touch ups in my upcomming style.
I am old school so i like when a Brand keeps its roots and thats the signum of Matrix 10
Clean,Nice and no Clowncolors ;)

This is rev 1 so i guess there are something that needs to be fixed as people start using this skin.
If there is requsted i will do one for Blackhole also but need permission from Matrix 10 to use this template.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation instruction:

Download attached ipk file. Upload to folder /tmp with ftp
Go to GreenPanel (press green button on remote)
Then press Yellow button on remote.
Chose Manual Install IPK Package from menu.

infobar.jpg infobarstream.jpg

greenpanel.jpg addonsmanager.jpg

bluepanel.jpg settingspanel.jpg

channelselect.jpggraphepg.jpg

mainmenu.jpg listmenu.jpg

Attachments

• skin-enigma2-alienaware-obh4_all.ipk
    1.7 MB · Views: 72

Ev0

Admin
If there is requsted i will do one for Blackhole also but need permission from Matrix 10 to use this template.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For BH, you have the BH base skin to use as a template.

Sorry for late answer.... For the moment i am converting KiddaC skin slyk-q-1080 to OpenBlackhole and of cause with his permission :)

Skin is a Sky original skin for UK Boxes that i am converting over to the BlackHole Universe :)

When that is done i will go back to my own skinning and this is going to be a Yellow skin so Matrix want be happy since i did read somewhere that he hates yellow ;) :) :) :)

Here is a sneakpeak

next yellowe.jpginfobar2.png