Skin change

ledra

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
Congradulations on a very nice image (BH 2.0.1) and a very nice skin. As I have problem, seing the volume bar graph, from a distance, I wonder whether is possible, to change the colours of the bar graph, say from blue, to become red.
Thank you,
B Rgrds,
Ledra

ledra

Vu+ Newbie
HI,
I wonder if is so difficult to change something, from an otherwise very nice image ?
B. Rgds,
Ledra

Please use different skin: green > yellow > addons download manager > black hole image skins > then select skin you'd like to use (obviously it must much your image version) by pressing OK, then yellow to view skin's preview, then download it and change your skin using menu > setup > system > skin.
There is plenty of skins to choose from :)

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Thanks for your answer. What I ment was to just make a change on the default image which is very nice. Just a change to suit my taste.
Thanks,
Best Rgrds
Ledra
Well all skins have copy write protection so any changes you make you would have to keep for your own use.
But to answer your question, yes it can be changed.

ledra

Vu+ Newbie
Well all skins have copy write protection so any changes you make you would have to keep for your own use.
But to answer your question, yes it can be changed.
Hi again,
Many thanks for your repply. My question was to get some help/quidance, what shall I try to change, to have the volume level bargraph colour
indicator changed.
B.Rgrds
Ledra

paolino

Vu+ User+++
You have to change, I think, slider.png file in /usr/share/enigma2/name of skin/.
I'm not sure at 100%, I don't have a box now, I can verify this evening.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
No, the slider.png is for HD Glass16, I can't tell you the right name of file, you should search for that one, which is for your skin, sorry, now I'm testing other stuff, maybe tomorrow.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Confirm to me a color of bargraph this, this, this this, I don't promise but I'll try tomorrow. BH 2.0.1 default skin?

ledra

Vu+ Newbie
No, the slider.png is for HD Glass16, I can't tell you the right name of file, you should search for that one, which is for your skin, sorry, now I'm testing other stuff, maybe tomorrow.
Thank you very much for your help, I tried to find out the file, there is no "slider.png," instead there are "volume.png" and "vol.png". I tried to find something in them that make sense to me, but unfortunately, I cannot understand their meaning. I am referring to VU DUO, image BH 2.0.1 and the default skin on it.
Again many thanks for your help.
Ledra

paolino

Vu+ User+++
vol.png Click on vol.png image, (I'm using Chrome) it will open new tab, next right click on tab and Save as.. in post from yesterday, or right click on this one and Save picture as.

ledra

Vu+ Newbie
View attachment 10711 Click on vol.png image, (I'm using Chrome) it will open new tab, next right click on tab and Save as.. in post from yesterday, or right click on this one and Save picture as.
Paolino,
Many thanks for your quidance. Finally I did it and it looks very nice to me. Is the first time, I attempted this, sorry for my ignorance.
Best regards,
Ledra