Solo 2 help request

Gixxo

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone,
I updated in the past to BH 2.07 to 2.08 than to 2.0.9 via USB pen with no problems but today I had a strange problem after installing to 2.0.9.1. I did exactly all the same as for previous updates.
Everything looks fine, in the information menu I can read the BH is 2.0.9.1 , I can restore the personal backup, download the channel settings, the EPG, everything looks ok, but I can't see any channels except 2 or 3.
I reloaded 3 tims the image without solving the problem, then I tried to reloaded the 2.0.9 but nothing changed.

I tried to connect via FTP (same software, same settings) and I can't access anymore the Solo2.

From Solo 2 menu, I did the Network test and all is OK.

Do someone have any Idea ?

Thanks for help

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Try a fresh install but don't use any backups, my guess is you have a corruption or something is no longer compatible.
Back up settings with dreambox edit and use an ftp prog to back up any individual files.

playerjs

Vu+ User
Do a clean install. Before you do this go to setup --> system --> hard drive --> do initialisation and filesystem check.

Do this again after clean install. Also try different fat32 formatted USB to place image in.

Finally re download the image you are using... Delete the one you have it's damaged I think

Gixxo

Vu+ Newbie
First of all thank you for reply. I will try to do it.
For "fresh install" you mean to install the 2.0.9.1 via USB pen as usual ?

Gixxo

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys,
problem fixed, thank you.
I did HD initialisation and filsystem check, then redownloaded the image.
One friend sent me his personal settings backup and everything is fine. I still don't understand what happened, anyway it works now.

I say thank you to all of you again.
Ciao !!