solo 2 or the duo2

simon123

Vu+ User
im going to a new box this xmas but i dont no witch one to buy any sugestions please what can the duo do that the solo 2 can not

sansiso

Vu+ Newbie
They are both good but vu+duo 2 is for sure the best out there,saying that then it's a matter how much do you want to spend!

Mito

Administrator
still can not make my mind up can some boday tell me that has one what there are like
The main difference from Duo2 and Solo2 regards the tuners.
Solo2 has two internal SAT tuners fixed to mainboard and you can't change them or add another internal tuner.
Duo 2 has pluggable tuners and you can choice your ideal configuration:
1, 2, 3, or 4 internal SAT tuners, or 2 SAT + 1 DVB-T / C tuner, etc.

G

Godanapo

still can not make my mind up can some boday tell me that has one what there are like

This is a question of what you want and how much you can spend on a box right now!
Like @Mito said, the huge difference between them is the tuners (in my opinion too).

You look like a new guy starting on Vu+ world, so maybe the Solo2 is the best option for you. It's a great box, in general does everything as Duo2 and is cheaper in a great price.

dougle34

Vu+ Newbie
New to this site. Had a vu+ duo which crashed now have a vu solo2. have vix installed and runnibg fine most of the time, It has a habit of frezzing the audio but the picture continues. Only happens on paid channels, any idea help thanks