Solo2, BH 2.0.2, no infos about channels

Redani

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everybody.

I have just purchased a Solo2, I'm so happy it's much better and faster then Solo.

However, i do have a1 problem, i have no EPG available :(
and also when i'm browsing the channels, i don't see the progress bar next to to channel name...

Do you please have an idea about what how to fix this issue?

Thank you in advance

Redani

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you fantome for your fast reply.

Actually don't know if i'm in expert mode, don't know much about this...
how can I tell if i'm in expert mode?

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Thank you fantome for your fast reply.

Actually don't know if i'm in expert mode, don't know much about this...
how can I tell if i'm in expert mode?
Menu > Setup > System > Customize > Select Setup Mode to Expert
Select "Show event-progress in channel selection" to Yes.

Redani

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you Paolino for your reply.

The "Show event-progress in channel selection" is already to "Yes" !! :(

Redani

Vu+ Newbie
I won't be able to flash it my self, don't know how to do it!!
is it easy? or maybe i should take it to the provider to fix this!!

Redani

Vu+ Newbie
Ill go tomorrow to the reseller and check directly with him.
Iwill keep you posted and thank you for your help

Redani

Vu+ Newbie
Dear friends,

I have solved the EPG problem but I realized that i have another problem i didn't have with my previous box!!
My solo 2 is directly connected to a home cinema via hdmi, and another hdmi cable is connected to my TV. When i turn off TV and turn it on again, there is no signal from SOLO 2, I have to turn off and turn on the box in order to have image on TV, and then I have to change source (HDMI 2 -> HDMI 1) in order to get the sound!! :(
Do you have an idea of what that may be???

Thank yo so much

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Dear friends,

I have solved the EPG problem but I realized that i have another problem i didn't have with my previous box!!
My solo 2 is directly connected to a home cinema via hdmi, and another hdmi cable is connected to my TV. When i turn off TV and turn it on again, there is no signal from SOLO 2, I have to turn off and turn on the box in order to have image on TV, and then I have to change source (HDMI 2 -> HDMI 1) in order to get the sound!! :(

Thank yo so much

Could be some configuration problem with your home cinema (HDMI bus data detection). My Solo2 is connected by HDMI directly to TV. I don't have any problem leaving box on and turning off/on my TV. Check also in your box HDMI-CEC configuration (it's off in my case).

a911

The BH Lover
Dear friends,

Thank yo so much

Look into HDMI-CEC plugin setup!

screenshot.jpg

Redani

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you guys for your fast replies.

@Paolino: I don't think it's a hdmi misconfiguration because i had the exact same configuration with my previous box, and everything was working perfectly!!

@a911: How can i access HDMI-CEC configuration? i didn't find it in the menu!!

Thanks once again!

Redani

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you agin for your reply.

Almost there, it works fine when i turn off/on the home cinema and TV.
However if i change the source of the home cinema, for example i plug my ipod in the doc to listen music, then i return to HDMI1, i have black screen, i must turn off and turn on the box, but this time it comes back with sound... :)