solo2 "non connected" 16 E

adesades

Vu+ Newbie
Solo 2
FW BH 3.0.1 F

16 E I cannot select it in Tuner and surprisingly it dissappeared totally from the list of VH. I asked my friend who uses a older firmware and he told me that the same thing happens to him. What happened??

Mick12334

Of course you can select 16E, using Blackhole 3.0.1F, and manually scan in channels.
We need more information, regarding your satellite system, to be able to help you:
Do you have a motorized satellite dish, or fixed system?
Have you tried manually scanning in some FTA, Free To Air, channels, on 16E, e.g. 10721 H 27500?

AlexWilMac

It's also surprising that I seem the only person who does not like settings already cooked and served, especially because they are accompanied with bouquets not of my taste.
It is always better to manually scan, in my opinion. But this is the time of "fast and furious" when nobody has the patience of waiting 5 minutes for a proper scan.

Mick12334

Quite a few of us set up our own channel lists, then use dreambox tools, like dreamboxedit, to back them up, and edit them, to be returned, to our receiver, following any new releases, which require a fresh installation.