Solo2 on BH 2.1.3 - can't watch different channel than the one that is being recorded

Status
Not open for further replies.

termostat

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if anyone had experienced similar problem to mine - when I turn on the recording on my Solo2 I can't watch any other encrypted channels except the one that is being recorded. I confirm that I can still watch FTA fine. PIP is also not working with two encrypted channels.

Before this I was still on BH 2.0.9 and everything was flying OK.

I have restored all settings using my personal BH 2.0.9 backup.

Just to confirm - I have two sat cables connected and operational.

Would you have any ideas where to look or is my only otpion at this stage going back to BH 2.0.9?

Thanks!

termostat

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
I have my Solo2 running BH 2.1.4 + all settings restored - newer BH version made no difference.

Does anyone have any ideas if there is anything I can or should do/check?

Thanks

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Try without any restore (you can always restore later).
Due to forum rules we can't discuss about encrypted channels problems if not using an official CI CAM module.

termostat

Vu+ Newbie

@mika - thank you for a spot on reply showing not even answered fully problem with images > 2.1.1
I think I'll just step back to 2.0.9 and stay happy. I don't really care about all UI news in latest images if the core functionality is impared so much...

@levi I'm not sure what your request relates to. Please read my initial question - I'm clearly looking if someone else had a similar problem and possibly a working solution. I'm not trying to discuss any "not allowed" content here and as confirmed above I'm not the only one seeing the problem.

levi

@termostat 2 free to air channel and pip on free to air works same time but 2 encrypted channel and pip on encrypted channel doesn't work if this is the case then this not related to image its related to the staff we not allowed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mick12334

I think he's stating that you should first load the latest official VU+ firmware, from the VU+ site, prior to loading the latest Black Hole image. The image shouldn't affect the official firmware.
But I'm not sure if this works, or if there is any newer firmware, for the Solo 2, or even Duo 2, but it might be worth trying.

zottya

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if anyone had experienced similar problem to mine - when I turn on the recording on my Solo2 I can't watch any other encrypted channels except the one that is being recorded. I confirm that I can still watch FTA fine. PIP is also not working with two encrypted channels.

Before this I was still on BH 2.0.9 and everything was flying OK.

I have restored all settings using my personal BH 2.0.9 backup.

Just to confirm - I have two sat cables connected and operational.

Would you have any ideas where to look or is my only otpion at this stage going back to BH 2.0.9?

Thanks!

I also have this problem....I am going back on BH 2.1.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.