Solose v2 can't install BH

damocle

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
I'm trying to install BH 3.0.2.F Kodi Vu+ on my new vu+ solose v2, I followed the instructions, I used 3 different fat32 usb device, I tried all the usb port in the back of the decoder, after the installation I see only the black screen with Black Hole logo then the screen is all black, please could you help me? The decoder must be connected with the antenna/wifi during the boot? The seller told me that the decoder is original.
Thank you

Mick12334

After loading did you switch off, at the rear, and remove the USB stick, before switching on again?
Didn't you get the options screen, for configuring Black Hole?
If you press the Menu button, on your remote, do you get anything?
Are all the USB sticks the same make/model?
Can you please post more details, of how you loaded the image, and if you saw the white circular ring, on the left side of the front panel.

damocle

Vu+ Newbie
1) Yes, after the installation of the image I switched off the device and removed the USB stick;
2) No I don't see the option scree of the Black Hole, only initial black screen with BH logo.
3) I didn't try to press the menu button, I'll try this evening;
4) the USB sticks are all different (make/model);
5) I follow this guide (solose) howto-flash-update-vu-images.11819
and I use this image black-hole-3-0-2-f-kodi-vu-solose.28772

Is available a bootloader update for solose? I searched and I found there is no update.

Thank you

damocle

Vu+ Newbie
OK, I solved the problem, the problem was the switch I use to connect 4 different hdmi cables to the same hdmi port, if I directly connect the decoder to the tv it works.
Now I have a problem with the WNA3100 wifi usb adapter, it doesn't work, I found that the version one can be used with black hole, or I have to install some drivers?