Some issues related to the BH 3.0.5I, need your kindly helps

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
I have installed the BH 3.0.5I into my DUO 2 this afternoon by flash the image. After added a few Addons, some issues happened.

1. The youtub addon (no the youtube TV on the pannel) does not work at all, whenever I search a video the addon makes my Due 2 restart (starts from the BH login interface), looks like restart the enigma 2. I restart and reinstalled the addon, the results are same.

2. The similar "restart" happens at the Addon forcase Weather 3.2.1.

The both above addon's issus repeatable, and connot be resolved by delete and reinstall.

please help. Look like some compatible issues?

nunigaia

I have installed the BH 3.0.5I into my DUO 2 this afternoon by flash the image. After added a few Addons, some issues happened.

1. The youtub addon (no the youtube TV on the pannel) does not work at all, whenever I search a video the addon makes my Due 2 restart (starts from the BH login interface), looks like restart the enigma 2. I restart and reinstalled the addon, the results are same.

2. The similar "restart" happens at the Addon forcase Weather 3.2.1.

The both above addon's issus repeatable, and connot be resolved by delete and reinstall.

please help. Look like some compatible issues?

I think you are referring to Youtube plugin --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/youtube-for-openbh-1-0-037-blackhole-3-0-4a.24140/

During last weeks, and due to professional affairs, i had no time to this hobby " not the expected way ", although asap i´ll take a look to it, and i will test it.
Thanks for your repport and please, be patient.

best regards
nunigaia

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Thanks @nunigaia for your kind reply. I do understand that a new version image need to take time to match everything. Currently I can use the YouTube on the panel which works perfectly. Also I have noticed this image seems not very comfortable with some other addons such as the forecast Weather... However those are not important. Thanks for the excellent image. By the way, if possible, whether your or the BH team can consider to redesign the Clock? It seems not very petty?

Best wishes

mysat-bs