Split Preview Settings ???

sasagr

Vu+ Newbie
Menu/Setup/System/Video Enhanced Settings

I see "Split Preview Settings". What is it exactly?

I try to change it from OFF to Right or Left and then confirm by green (ok) and answer yes to "use this..." but nothing happens and I see the settings to still be OFF like it does not accept my changes.

I was curious to understand what is this settings for. Many times I see the channel preview in the list of channels and I was wondering if this is the right setting since I do not have this preview feature in my actual list of channels.

I m running 2.0.7.3 in my solo.

Thanks
Rgds
sg

yummer

BH Lover
The split preview mode allows you to see any video/colour enhancements you make I.e sharpness colour saturation as a preview on one half of the screen against your original settings to see if you obtain a better display or better to your personal preference and then allows you to save your setup.

sasagr

Vu+ Newbie
The split preview mode allows you to see any video/colour enhancements you make I.e sharpness colour saturation as a preview on one half of the screen against your original settings to see if you obtain a better display or better to your personal preference and then allows you to save your setup.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk