Duo2 STB not working after power shutdown in middle of factory reset process

Saro K

Vu+ Newbie
I am newbie using Vu+ Duo2 with 2TB HD internal

My STB keep-on shows crashed message with green screen and restarts automatically, so I thought to go for reset to factory default settings, while factory reset was going on the power (main supply) has been tripped off due to other reason.

When I switched on the box again the STB is not working and nothing shows in the front panel display & VFD... Only the power indicator works just above the IR sensor.

Experts please help me to solve the issue... Thanks in advance.

Saro K

Vu+ Newbie
I think this OS is for working devices.. what about my case..? Is it wise choice to play with this patch in this condition..?

Mick12334

Providing your receiver is booting up, which you state it is, you can flash a new image.
Load the image, in the provided link:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/open-black-hole-0-1-update-19-06-2015-vu-duo2.23478/
onto a USB stick, formatted to FAT 32.
Switch off your VU+ Duo 2, at the rear, and insert the USB stick into the front USB port, behind the flap, front right.
Now switch on the receiver, at the rear, and hold in the power buttonn, behind the flap, front right.
Once it starts loading stop pressing the power switch and let the image load, then follow the on screen instructions.