Strange problem

danska

Vu+ Newbie
hi, i' am having a strange problem from almost 7 days , i dont think it's an image problem because i encountered the problem with different images .
from time to time when browsing the channel list the vu+ does'nt respond to the remote control i can just move one step up or down . the box does'nt respond correctly to the remote control ,if i leave it for some minutes it will works correctly but not sure.
when i encounter the problem and want to reboot i got the same problem in the menu list (one step up or one step down).
so any suggestions ca be helpful , thank you.

Mito

Administrator
hi, i' am having a strange problem from almost 7 days , i dont think it's an image problem because i encountered the problem with different images .
from time to time when browsing the channel list the vu+ does'nt respond to the remote control i can just move one step up or down . the box does'nt respond correctly to the remote control ,if i leave it for some minutes it will works correctly but not sure.
when i encounter the problem and want to reboot i got the same problem in the menu list (one step up or one step down).
so any suggestions ca be helpful , thank you.
Did you try to change your remote control batteries?

danska

Vu+ Newbie
thanks Mito , i think it's a battery issue , if i encounter the problem again ( i hope not) i let you know .