Streaming problems with HD Channels...

el_zari

BH Lover
I am having problems streaming from my Vuplus Duo to pc. When streaming standard video through vlc it workds ok, but when streaming HD CHannels stops in 2 seconds aprox. Originally this worked without any problems. It is only recently that it has stopped working.

My image is: BH 1.6b and my connection is cable. (no wifi).

Any ideas?

Note: When HD channel and audio stereo all is OK, but HD Channels and Dolby streaming stops in 2 seconds aprox.

Regards from Spain.

bh4me2

Vu+ Newbie
I had that on an old laptop as well, but on a faster (gigabit lan) laptop it works fine, there are VLC options you can disable like OSD and the option next to that, which will keep the stream alive.

silly_me

Vu+ Newbie
I have this issue too...
Using the web interface for my box, i can stream channels via vlc that are not HD.
When i try with HD channels, I get stuttering and glitching.
I connect my box via ethernet and my laptop to router is hard wired?

Any help please?

el_zari

BH Lover
Before, in BH 1.50, 1.55, 1.6 works fine, but in 1.6b (upgrade via addons-plugin), when i try streaming to pc with HD channels, I get stuttering and glitching.

I think it´s a bug.....

Please, confirm it..

Regards from Spain

Thanks

Armageddon

BH Lover
hmm ,as I can see It works better than ever on 1.6.1. Maybe check cable connections or reinstall a clean image. I had that problem in earlier images as I use nfs mapping NAS drives when using timeshift on HD channels. Both problems are gone now.

el_zari

BH Lover
I reinstall a clean image 10000 times, and doesn´t work too. Cable connections is good. I don´t use timeshift, no nFS, etc...

Any ideas?

Thanks

b16mcc

Vu+ Newbie
I found this issue using Dreamboxes quite a long time ago. I fixed the issue by using the later versions of VLC to stream HD.
For example, I always used 0.86i to stream SD channels to the interent.
This version would not stream HD, even across my LAN to my iMac.
I installed 1.10 (at the time), and it streamed HD perfectly.

el_zari

BH Lover
It's impossible straming hd channels only with 5.1 sound......Hd channels with stereo sound, works 100%.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot!

ab9adr

Vu+ User
I have a very powerfull computer but always the same problem :( el_zari can u please specify which version of VLC do you use ?

el_zari

BH Lover
I have a very powerfull computer but always the same problem :( el_zari can u please specify which version of VLC do you use ?
Yeah, Vlc 1.1.10 version.
Win7 64 bits Sp1
Nvidia 275.33 WHQL
Firefox 5.01
All OK!!
BlackHole 1.6.2 VuDuo