Streaming/Transcoding dosent work

Goktytan

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all
Im not able to stream noting true my network to my other computers with my new duo2, it worked ok with my old duo.

Goktytan

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
All solved now, i had wrong setup in my turnersettings so only one turner worked, but now all ok.

denon54

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I wonder what gives th option Stream/Trancoding in a vu+solo2 or vu+duo2.
i have for the moment a Vu+ Ultimo, and in the webinterface you can already stream a channel over to the net,
i can also with my Ultimo stream a channel from the second receiver on my computer.

So i don't know what this option in solo2 and vu+duo2 gives more, or can you work on buffer and compression live with that option ?

thank you

kowalski

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I wonder what gives th option Stream/Trancoding in a vu+solo2 or vu+duo2.
i have for the moment a Vu+ Ultimo, and in the webinterface you can already stream a channel over to the net,
i can also with my Ultimo stream a channel from the second receiver on my computer.

So i don't know what this option in solo2 and vu+duo2 gives more, or can you work on buffer and compression live with that option ?

thank you

with transcoding you can deflate the bitrate of the channel, downsample it from 3Mb/s (SD channel) or 10Mb/s (HD channel) to 500Kb/s. in this way you can watch your TV outside of your lan, with a 3G connection, using the limited upload band of ADSL connections. Here in Italy an ADSL have usually 500kb/s in upload, it's impossible to stream a channel in Internet without deflating it.

denon54

Vu+ Newbie
thaanks for your information Kowalky, i was pretty sure there might have been something really different, but if you confirm that we can trick and deflate the bitrate, it really is a big feature of these receiver ( duo2 and solo2 ) because you're right even with my ultimo i can't stream correctly a channel with our adsl/vdsl upload limit.

thanks again my friend

Max

BH Lover
A transcoded stream cannon be played actually from WebIf using VLC.
It's a little bit hard...
Open the uncompresses stream clicking on the first TV icon (port 8001), VLC opens and plays the stream.
Now in VLC press Ctrl-I and copy the complete URL in the Title field (something like http://yourvuipaddress:8001/1:0:1:213F:3070:13E:820000:0:0:0.
Again in VLC press Ctrl-N and paste previously copyed URL.
Edit manually to change 8001 into 8002 and press Play.
After about 5 seconds transcoded stream should start.
Someone suggest me to use WMP instead of VLC to open .m3u files coming from WebIf, but I didn't try it yet.

Yes, for this manual, was open.
But transcoding is needed for viewing on a mobile phone, for example through the VU + Player for android, where it just does not work
Picture opening is obtained with a resolution of 4*3

We are waiting for repairs
Thanks

dimensionone

Vu+ Newbie
Transcoding is working for me, best with bs player. I have one question. If I have the channel that has several audio streams how can I select the stream. I have problems with some channels, that foreign language stream is playing I cannot change it. In Bs player there is a options to select audio stream, but only one is available, that is playing.

The playing audio stream is also not the stream that is playing when I watch the channel on TV.

Odoslané z môjho GT-P5100 pomocou Tapatalk 4