Subtitles on/off and teletext

AlexWilMac

I don't if the two issues are in relation, but in OBH 0.4 the activation/deactivation of subtitles for a particular channel seems not possible.
In BH you can choice either by AUDIO button options or by yellow/yellow.
In OBH 0.4 both ways lead to the same section but no real choice of putting on/off subtitles seems not possible. They are already active for the same channels where I activated them, i.e. Challenge and Sky News on 28,2 but I cannot switch them off, it seems.
Am I doing something wrong with this feature? And might it be related to the lack of teletext under OBH?

nunigaia

I don't if the two issues are in relation, but in OBH 0.4 the activation/deactivation of subtitles for a particular channel seems not possible.
In BH you can choice either by AUDIO button options or by yellow/yellow.
In OBH 0.4 both ways lead to the same section but no real choice of putting on/off subtitles seems not possible. They are already active for the same channels where I activated them, i.e. Challenge and Sky News on 28,2 but I cannot switch them off, it seems.
Am I doing something wrong with this feature? And might it be related to the lack of teletext under OBH?

For subtitles you must access AUDIO screen by pressing the <YELLOW> button on your RCU.

With the AUDIO options on display ... press the RIGHT or LEFT arrow key's on your RCU ... to open Subtitles Menu options.

I have no problems with TELETEXT.

best regards
nunigaia

AlexWilMac

I couldn't guess this left/right! Is it a kind of quiz? ;)

About teletext, do you mean that it is included as well and there's no need of a plugin? In this case, I haven't found the way to start it. The traditional dedicated key does nothing and I haven't found another way. Any suggestions?

nunigaia

1) - I couldn't guess this left/right! Is it a kind of quiz? ;)

About teletext, do you mean that it is included as well and there's no need of a plugin? In this case, I haven't found the way to start it. The traditional dedicated key does nothing and I haven't found another way. Any suggestions?

1) - No.. is the way as it is developed, nothing to do about skins.

2) - Yes .. When i push the TXT button i have no problems to get it working. And yes it´s embedded in image.

best regards
nunigaia

AlexWilMac

So this is one of the strangest issues I've ever had with BH/OBH !
I tried also with a second remote, different from the original, but no key5 are useful.
If so, there seems to be anything rational I can do....

nunigaia

So this is one of the strangest issues I've ever had with BH/OBH !
I tried also with a second remote, different from the original, but no key5 are useful.
If so, there seems to be anything rational I can do....

Do you have the original DUO2 RCU?

AlexWilMac

Yes, the original and also another one with a different layout but same functions. As I said, I tried also this other one just to see if there was some different key.

nunigaia

Yes, the original and also another one with a different layout but same functions. As I said, I tried also this other one just to see if there was some different key.

Do you the TXT key on your RCU ( original ) mapped to other function?

If not, Teletext should work normally:

TXT.png

AlexWilMac

Yes, and if I start back BH it works as it has always done. This is really strange, unless is some option somewhere.

AlexWilMac

It can't be due to the remote but there is something wrong in the image because I know found that in the menu where it's possible to configure the remote's key5, for yellow and long yellow you can set it to "teletext". I chose for both these actions the teletext but it does not work. I hope I don't have to reinstall the image....