Subtitles on Vu+Duo4k with black hole-image

admoo7

Vu+ Newbie
have IPTV on my vu+duo4k with black hole 3.0.7- image Everything without subtitles is ok!
How to get subtitles?
my best wishes r

AlexWilMac

Subtitles for IPTV or for normal channels? I don't think IPTV channels have subs. In general they can be activated by the remote controller type 1 which has got a dedicated k_ey or by AUDIO and then the subtitles submenu.

admoo7

Vu+ Newbie
i tried to activated by the remote controller , by AUDIO the subtitles submenu is thier but it doesn't change .

AlexWilMac

Again: for which channels? As I said, IPTV ones I think have no subs. And, also, I've just read there is an issue about it in 3.0.8. Maybe, you can give OBH a chance to be tried and see if the situation is different with it. You can install it also in multiboot, if you like.

AlexWilMac

So, as I already said, the few times I used IPTV, no channels had subs. But maybe, someone else might tell us if some have them ;)

ducomico

Vu+ Newbie
A similar problem to my colleague, Alekvilmac, when watching the IPTV movie, activation of the yellow button for selecting subtitles, it necessarily causes the reboot of the receiver to V2 solo V2 with Black Hole 3.0.8 version. I assume it's a bug in the image.s a lot[/QUOTE]

ducomico

Vu+ Newbie
For clarity, once again ..Image is Black Hole 3.0.8 VU + Solo SE V2,IPTV list. with arranged subtitles"problem" in the image as seen from the attached two photos is the lack of choice of DVB subtitles. This option "choices" DOES NOT ... !!!

Attachments

• ScreenGrabber.jpg
    ScreenGrabber.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 4
  • ScreenGrabber1111.jpg
    ScreenGrabber1111.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 4