subtitles

AlexWilMac

Sorry: are you talking about your TV or about your (supposed) VU+ connected to your TV?
If this last one is your case, what has to do your TV to your VU+? Unless your TV remote is able to control ALSO your VU+, you need your VU+ remote to show subtitles and the way to do that may depend on the image: usually 2xAUDIO shows the subtitles of a track (if it exists).
In OBH (if it's your image, as you posted in OBH section) you may just long press YELLOW.

Castlegeorge

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for replying.
I have a Vu+zero connected to a 8000 Samsung smart tv .The Samsung has the new type small remote .
I would like to know if it is possible to have all the buttons from the VU remote working on the new type Samsung remote.
To get subtitles on a recorded program I have to select the the subtitles button then OK ,I can not find away to do this with the Samsung remote.

AlexWilMac

So, I think I answered: unless your TV remote is "universal", that means programmable to control other devices, you can't do that.
Instead, if there's a way to use it also for other devices, you need to refer to your TV and remote instructions.
The question is not "subs or not subs"; the question is: "all VU+ keys or none". ;)

Castlegeorge

Vu+ Newbie
Thank but I Think I shoud ask my question on a smsung tv small new universal remote site,and hope some one uses a vu box.