SwitchPlayer in kodi

salfordd

Vu+ Newbie
Hi I want to be able to use the zero button to b able to switch MediaPlayer in Kodi,I'm using openblackhole 0.6 I could do this in openblackhole 0.4 but when Ive tried it in 0.6 the remote control doesn't work at all and I need to flash the image again before it works again any help would be great. Thanks

harddriver

Vu+ User
Hi

And how did you get it to Work ?
Please note this is a Community where People help each other
with solutions,suggestions,recommends and so on
If any other user has the same problem what could he do?
whats the solution?
an Comment like "got it working" does not Help at all please think about it.

salfordd

Vu+ Newbie
Hi I used the same method as on openblackhole 0.4 by editing the keymap.xml file when I edited the zero button the remote control stopped working for some reason and had to reflash image but I edited the mute button to SwitchPlayer and for some reason it's working now.

salfordd

Vu+ Newbie
Hi just to let people know since I've done the online update all the problems have returned and I can't change anything with keymap.xml file because the remote stops working but I've found a program in Kodi called keymap editor which let's u change the remote control buttons to do what you want.cheers

Vytenis P.

Vu+ User
... since I've done the online update all the problems have returned ...
Yes, when updating, most of the files will be overwriten by their original versions. It's good idea to have your own modified files backed up in original folders structure for the fast restoration - after update you must only copy them from root to root by ftp