Teletext not working now

AlexWilMac

I noticed today that teletext no longer works (OBH 0.6.008).
I then tried to assign this function through "Buttons setup" in User Interface menu, but there seems to be no way to assign Teletext to a button.
I also tried to reinstall the plugin but I got an error after the download (Satisfy_dependecies_for .... dbttcd

Has anyone else the same problem?

Last edited:

nunigaia

I then tried to assign this function through "Buttons setup" in User Interface menu, but there seems to be no way to assign Teletext to a button.
I also tried to reinstall the plugin but I got an error after the download (Satisfy_dependecies_for .... dbttcd

What for, map a button for teletext, if you have one directly. And textext is working on Duo2 when using OpenBH 06.008.

Sc_1.jpg SC_2.jpg

best regards
nunigaia

AlexWilMac

I know there is a dedicated button and I've always been using it. But now it doesn't work any longer so I thought there was some way to force it.

AlexWilMac

This is funny. I decided to reinstall the image thinking the problem was due to some mistake I must've made but... surprise: teletext doesn't work (at least on my Solo4K) even now.
I also tried to install it from plugins (although I know it was already part of the image) but without success.

AlexWilMac

My dear, I also use BH (and I've been using it for almost 3 years now) and I have OBH installed in OMB. But my post is about OBH and not about BH.

harddriver

Vu+ User
Hi

Thats why i said i don´t use OpenBH
but you can see it as an indication to the developers to limit the error and possibly fix it,
anyway how long you use BH Images,cause i used BlackHole Images as
they was Orginal BlackHole Years ago

AlexWilMac

But the problem is that I've been using also OBH for quite a long time and teletext worked fine. But now it doesn't any longer like it depended on the last updates.

harddriver

Vu+ User
Hi

In the meantime we have found out that not all VU Solo 4K Boxen are equal
as can be seen for example also on hbbtv
on OpenBH it Works in BlackHole it Work only on some Boxes
means not on my Box but on other´s with the same Image it Work
you see the Solo 4K is a mysterious Box if you use BH or OpenBH Images
anyway we only can hope that the Dev´s found out what´s causing the problems,
no matter what it is and no matter which Image is used

paperino61

Vu+ User

Hi I'm reading Your post and I have the same problem.... teletext doesn't work on solo 4k with obh0.6.... trying to reinstall and same error You have.
Wint BH 3.02 no problem.
Have You found sololution for that?
tks for help