Tp- Link TL Wn823n not working

aruss

Vu+ Newbie
I'm a newbie and I'm sorry if my question has been already answered, but I've searched the forum without luck. I have a vu+zero decoder with an old blackhole 2.1.4 image perfectly working with the dongle tp link WN823N.
I bought another dongle for a second decoder but it doesn't work (even in the first decoder, while the old dongle is fine in both). I'm afraid the chipset is now different as I read in the key "V2".
Could someone help me getting the link for the right driver?

Thak in advance.

clansman

Vu+ Newbie
Hello. I also have the same wireless dongle, TP-LINK WN823N V2. It doesn't work in a VU+ Solo SE V2 with Black Hole 3.0.4. Did you manage to make it work? I am going mad searching on the internet for a solution. I am quite desperate :( ... Any help would be good. Can anyone recomend a supported one? I still can return it to Amazon. Thanks in advance.

Sadiq

Vu+ Newbie
I have the same problem, I have a tp-link that was previously working properly but now it does not work, so I reinstalled the drivers but the problem did not resolve

vu+ ultimo HD

black hole 3.0.5

BlueLink

Vu+ Newbie
I can not make this usb wifi adapter work on my Vu+ Zero (Black Hole 3.0.5)

I tried many drivers and settings, I made a big search on google, and nothing worked.

Model: TL-WN823N V2 (RTL8192EU)

CONFIG_RTL8192E
/*=== Realtek demoboard ===*/
{USB_DEVICE_AND_INTERFACE_INFO(USB_VENDER_ID_REALTEK, 0x818B,0xff,0xff,0xff), .driver_info = RTL8192E},/* Default ID */
{USB_DEVICE_AND_INTERFACE_INFO(USB_VENDER_ID_REALTEK, 0x818C,0xff,0xff,0xff), .driver_info = RTL8192E},/* Default ID */
/*=== Customer ID ===*/
{USB_DEVICE(0x2001, 0x3319),.driver_info = RTL8192E}, /* D-Link - DWA-131 */
/*===TPLINK ID===========*/
{USB_DEVICE(0x2357, 0x0107),.driver_info = RTL8192E}, /* TP-Link - Cameo */
{USB_DEVICE(0x2357, 0x0108),.driver_info = RTL8192E}, /* TP-Link - Cameo */
{USB_DEVICE(0x2357, 0x0109),.driver_info = RTL8192E}, /* TP-Link - Cameo */
/*=== PLANEX ===========*/
{USB_DEVICE(0x2019, 0xab33),.driver_info = RTL8192E}, /* PLANEX - GW-300S Katana */

Is there anyone who made it work?

Thanks for your help!!!

nunigaia

Are you following me or ... ?

Or ?

I think you need an advice.

1) - Read the subject you are looking for, before post.

2) - Post only once and in the correct section, regarding the image you are using and Vuplus original STB model you own.

3) - Be patient and wait that someone gives you an answer, or can give an answer to the subject or issue you own.

§ - Remember that this is an hobby, and people has jobs and family ;)

Next time, please, post only once and wait for answers, or for help if someone can give it to you.

Even in thread topics, please don´t write all in "capital letters" because is hard to read, signal of crying and bad education.

thanks

best regards
nunigaia

BlueLink

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you very much for your piece of advice. I did not try to be rude or unpolite in anyway.

I will be patient, anyway. I did not know that capital letters were not allowed in thread topics, sorry for that.

Best regards.

AlexWilMac

I don't follow you but I read almost every posts because my way of intending whatever subject is to gain as much knowledge as possible. If I read only the posts I think are interesting to me, I wouldn't learn really much.
So, I got into both of your posts.