TSmedia enigma2 plugin by mfaraj57

ant23man

Vu+ Newbie
The following is a quote by the author
'yes because the source link changed
i will update the addon as soon as possible
you can use instead /iptv_plugin.video.hasbahcam3u_1.0.1(download from tools/addons/iptv)'
Thanks for the suggestion. I have tried the /iptv_plugin.video.hasbahcam3u_1.0.1(download from tools/addons/iptv)' but still not working. I'm using Vu Solo2 with blackhole 2.1.13 image. Any suggestions will be very appreciated. Thanks

ant23man

Vu+ Newbie
The following is a quote by the author
'yes because the source link changed
i will update the addon as soon as possible
you can use instead /iptv_plugin.video.hasbahcam3u_1.0.1(download from tools/addons/iptv)'
Thanks Robocop1957,
I have tried /iptv_plugin.video.hasbahcam3u_1.0.1(download from tools/addons/iptv)' but still don't work. I'm using Vu Solo2 with blackhole 2.0.13. Any suggestions will be very appreciated. Thanks

petine

Vu+ User
After having installed TSmedia 7.96 , the UK channels on the NetTV > Expat TV are no more obtainable.

Please help me on what to do to correct this error.

Thanks in advance for your support.

VuPlus_1416870000000.jpg

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
First, I would like to thank the TSmedia team for their excellent plugin.

I have installed the TSMedia 7.96 on my Duo2 running BH2.13.
1. There are no any file dependence issue and the installation was smooth.
2. Many links work well, It is acceptable and undestandable for some of the links which are not function.
3. The new download future makes watch the stream more comfortable, because we can use the best time of the network.

There are some very small things which may need to improve in next version.
1. The download interface blocks the main TV screen when the download is in progress. Is there any way make the download screen run in a small window? If it can change to a small window, we can comfortably watch TV during the download in progress. Even better, if we can change channel when the download is in progress. (current 'countine run background' [blue button ], seems not make the window smaller.)

2. The download interface should display the file size in order [ to user] to decide whether the file is too big to download. Currently, the progress bar and download % are very good, but having a file size is much better.

3. The download section's loacal media interface should give more space to the file size display. Current, some of file size information are blocked by the side bar.

Thank again for your excellent plugin.

ennegi

Vu+ User+++
TSmedia 7.97 official release

Thanks to mfaraj57.

If you like this, please leave a thank you

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_7.97_full_all.ipk
    4.3 MB · Views: 143

petine

Vu+ User
Thanks to mfaraj57 for the quick release after the previous release, however the problem remains with the performance, (see note # 465 above)

fairsats

Vu+ User
Anyone tell me a Movie download link that works....and I can concentrate on getting that working......not having any luck here.

ennegi

Vu+ User+++
TSmedia 7.98 official release:
- update mode full change from Tools/general settings
- NEW ADDONS
- available on 3 diff files basic,full & light

Thanks to mfaraj57.

If you like this, please leave a thank you

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_7.98_light_all.ipk
    3.7 MB · Views: 74
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_7.98_basic_all.ipk
    4.4 MB · Views: 50
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_7.98_full_all.ipk
    4.4 MB · Views: 209

Hammerboy

Vu+ Newbie
Same here.... Movies working fine for me up to 7.96 however seem to get errors on Movie25 & 1 Channel even though I have a proxy on these

Any help appreciated

Redmengolf

Vu+ Newbie
I was getting everything working on 7.91 but last couple of updates getting lots of errors. Mikey's karaoke has addon error no returned data & music video jukebox does not seem to be playing streams. Any suggestions? I am on blackhole 2.1.0

petine

Vu+ User
What am I doing wrong???
I have now upgraded to TSmedia 7.98 and still I can't receive the UK programmes on Net TV > Expat TV or any other movie which I received before!
Please give me a hint so I can thank mfaraj57 again and enjoy the system he has provided for us.

cargen

Vu+ Newbie
i need to report a problem with tsmedia 7.94 and tsmedia 7.95 using vu+solo and blackhole i2.1.0.1 mage . i know a new version has been released but this problem may also occur on the latest version so its worth mentioning here .

with tsmedia 7.94 after about 1 week when i pressed menu button and selected tsmedia , tsmedia started to load but only for a few seconds and then tsmedia disappeared from the screen . this caused the box to be stuck , the box had to be rebooted , i tried this 3 times and every time tsmedia failed . tsmedia had worked fine up to this point , so the problem just occured and i dont know why .

this problem also occured on two other vu+solo boxes in other houses also using blackhole image , so it is just not my box . some people may not have noticed this problem because a new version of tsmedia that is tsmedia 7.95 was released , so if anyone had 7.94 and quickly upgraded to 7.95 they may not have noticed this problem .

tsmedia 7.95 has the same problem , after allmost 2 weeks of working ok tsmedia 7.95 now has the above problem . if i press menu and select tsmedia it loads a few seconds and then disappears from the screen and the box is stuck . on tsmedia 7.94 and tsmedia 7.95 after this problem starts tsmedia will not work , if you uninstall and reinstall tsmedia it may fix the problem for a few days and then the problem may return .

i know there is now tsmedia 7.96 but i am posting as this problem may also be a problem in the new version of tsmedia ,i hope this post helps to fix the problem . i would like to post my tsmedia error log but i cant find it in my box (maybe because tsmedia does not work ) can anyone tell me the correct location of tsmedia error log so i check ? thank you .

I had the same problem with version 7.96 and 7.97.
Installed now 7.98, hopefully problem is fixed.

Installed on vu solo 2, blackhole 2.1.3

jrbmw

Vu+ User
This might help ...new ts panel oe 2.0

Edit by angelofsky1980: attachment removed. ts panel not welcome here.

Last edited by a moderator: