Tuner Lock issue

hih64

Vu+ User
The truth is that vu+ tuner suffer to lock some frequency i have posted the problem in the beginning when i have receive my tow vu+duo ; with the same installation my old box lock these frequency , now i think its up to the company to fix this problem and this is the reason way i didn't buy the new solo2 ...

paolino

Vu+ User+++
The truth is that vu+ tuner suffer to lock some frequency i have posted the problem in the beginning when i have receive my tow vu+duo ; with the same installation my old box lock these frequency , now i think its up to the company to fix this problem and this is the reason way i didn't buy the new solo2 ...

Explain better your problem, image installed, sat configuration and so on.
Thank you. :thanks:

Matrix10

Administrator
I will not take story of duo with story abt solo2.
But the story is similar
several users of perhaps several thousand or more
who have problem declaring the general failure.
It does not work that way.
Solo2 is different receiver and HW
I do not agree to those who are trying to present individual problem as a general problem.
For that there are no elements with two or three cases that I have seen so far, including several forums that I visit.
It does not work that way.

Only when I saw dozens and hundreds of cases, then we can take it as a general problem.

All those who are engaged in radio technique are well aware that the possibility of
that some of the oscillators is not well tuned to the frequency especially due to temperature effects.

Until the contrary is proved that for me remain individual case which I now count on the fingers of one hand.
These boxes should be returned to dealer and ask for good box.

zdan

Vu+ Newbie
@zdan: I'm doing sometimes same thinks (some DX). I wrote in post #7 what could be a problem. There is no TCXO inside a box. Probably his box oscillator is out of tollerance.

73's

I think this is the matter of firmware or perhaps the quality of components that being used. The similar issue also has been brought up in some forum. It mean that we're not alone...! Hopefully this issue will be notified by manufacturer. We have to wait for the response and outcome from manufacturer.

73'de

paolino

Vu+ User+++
I think this is the matter of firmware or perhaps the quality of components that being used. The similar issue also has been brought up in some forum. It mean that we're not alone...! Hopefully this issue will be notified by manufacturer. We have to wait for the response and outcome from manufacturer.

73'de

DX'ing with Technisat Digicorder HD S2X+ I'm doing something like (TP frequency +/- 1,2,3...) . :offtopic:.

Please, zdan, we have to stop out of topics issues. Thank you.

zdan

Vu+ Newbie
Agreed. I already informed the manufacturer (Cheru Trading South Korea) and provide the link for reference. It up to them to response.
Thank You.

valb

Vu+ Newbie
I have now found out that the problem I had with high band requencies was due to the LNB.
It had served me welll for 10 years and a replacement has fixed the problem 100%