turn off Subtitle

gating

Vu+ Newbie
Hi there,

I start over my VU Duo + / Black Hole and I have the same Issue I had in the past.

Basically subtitle its ALWAYS on ! I can turn it off on a channel , but then switching for a another channel and it's coming back !

I set none in Audio and preference for subtitle from the Vu settings and also from the web int (which I'd said it's the same settings.)

As I speak French and my partners and kids english, the audio is set to preference 1. English , 2. French, but I don't expect to have an impact on the subtitle are they are set to none.

any idea?

many thanks in advance.

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi there,

I start over my VU Duo + / Black Hole and I have the same Issue I had in the past.

Basically subtitle its ALWAYS on ! I can turn it off on a channel , but then switching for a another channel and it's coming back !

I set none in Audio and preference for subtitle from the Vu settings and also from the web int (which I'd said it's the same settings.)

As I speak French and my partners and kids english, the audio is set to preference 1. English , 2. French, but I don't expect to have an impact on the subtitle are they are set to none.

any idea?

many thanks in advance.

1. Put Subtitle language selection >> None
2.If you previously activated Subtitles language you have to manually switch off /disable in subtitles panel (subtitles button on remote)
Then it will no longer activate.

Attachments

• shot1.jpg
    shot1.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 39
  • shot2.jpg
    shot2.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 41
  • shot3.jpg
    shot3.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

gating

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you for your reply.
That was I did already, may be not the last screenshot though, will have a look when at home

IMG_0861.png

Last edited by a moderator: