Two little L4L suggestions to improve readability

AlexWilMac

Hi @joergm6,

I'd like to propose two little improvements about the progress bar and the remaining time shown (I'm talking about the media section, but I suppose it might apply also to live events, although I don't use it for this purpose), in order to make it more readable for people whose sight is not perfect!

One is to make the time shown along with the progress bar an independent element, so you can decide its size independently from the bar itself.
The second is to avoid the + sign before the time itself: it may sound strange, but for people who don't read perfectly from the distance, it looks blurred and makes you to misunderstand the time value (as there was a "1"). ;)
If there was no sign at all or, at least, a minus sign, it'd be more easily readable, I believe.

The fact is that the eyeglasses one uses to watch TV are not suitable to perfectly read the L4L display! :)
Obviously, I've already set a proper size for the progress bar to have a bigger font in the remaining time, but it's a pity to use a bigger progress bar only for that reason. The space is not infinite and the title itself needs much space.
Obviously, I might set a double display, cycling the needs elements but, if possible, I'd always prefer one fixed screen for every elements I need.

Regards