Ultimo 4k + OBH strange problem

Doll

Vu+ Newbie
With ultimo 4k with 4.1 OBH fully update i notice i strange think.
When i want to change channels, i press the blue button, i get the listing i go up-down and when i find a channel i want and press OK then:
i got a strange distortion between the channel i choose and 4-5 others, but the channel is changed and everything is working ok.
I try some video settings, another skin,ect. but nothing. Any idea? Shall i re-flash?

Doll

Vu+ Newbie
You can view it also here...

**** NO EXTERNAL LINKS IS ALLOWED ON OUR BOARD ****

Post edited and link removed by @nunigaia

Last edited by a moderator:

nunigaia

With ultimo 4k with 4.1 OBH fully update i notice i strange think.
When i want to change channels, i press the blue button, i get the listing i go up-down and when i find a channel i want and press OK then:
i got a strange distortion between the channel i choose and 4-5 others, but the channel is changed and everything is working ok.
I try some video settings, another skin,ect. but nothing. Any idea? Shall i re-flash?

Have you changed the definition buttons on your RCU ( Remote Control Unit ), and mapped it on a different way? This is very strange " pressing the blue button to change services "!

As we never had this issue, probably the best way is reflashing your STB.

best regards
nunigaia

Doll

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry you are right. Not the blue button but the arrow down button. So I use the arrow down button to get the list only, as default.
I then go up-down and when i press OK to enter the channel i want and i get this.

Last edited:

AlexWilMac

No, the default function for blue, while you are watching a channel, is for CAMs.
In case, what you say is just the opposite: UP/DOWN to get the channel list and then blue to choose among your bouquets. This has always been this way, either in OBH or in BH (or, at least, from BH 2.1.4 onwards and in every OBH).

nunigaia

What is the best option for update? Back up settings- reflash and restore or can i use a full backup taken inside OBH and restore it?

Backup settings, no dought!

1. With the current running image, backup the settings.
  2. Reflash your STB with an image ( regardiing your STB Vu+ model ), downloaded from our board.
  3. You should be prompted, on the first boot, for restoring your settings, and also, if you want, the plugins.

best regards
nunigaia