Unable to read youtube videos

yelabbas

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,

I'm using Black Hole 2.0.1 on a VU+ Solo2 and I'am unable to play Youtube videos using both plugins : Mytube and WebMedia .
For Mytube, when I start a video , the player is launched but nothing happens, then I have a black screen, the I get a question: "Stop reading the movie ?" (I'm not sure about the message since I have it in french "Arrêter la lecture du film ?" ...
For WebMedia, It's almost the same, except that the player seem to be reading something (timer is changing) but no image no sound ...

I was able to play youtube video on WebMedia on an OpenPli version 4 installed using MeoBoot.

Please can you help me figure out what's going wrong?

PS : I tried the BH 2.0.7 image and got the same issue with MyTube so I went back to 2.0.1 for a reason you will surely guess but I can't explain it according to forum rules ;)

Thanks in advance for your help.

yelabbas

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks Shiro for your reply.
Have you any idea on what can be the reason for my problem even in latest bh.
Are there some checks I can perform to have a clue about this problem ?
Thanks in advance.

yano694

Vu+ Newbie
I have the same problem BH207 & Solo2.
Search video, confirm to play, but it does not play - after few seconds of black screen show menu and ask me if I want to play it again.
My workaround:
Search video
Press menu and choose download
Switch off MyTube and play downloaded video by Media player from HDD.

yelabbas

Vu+ Newbie
I have the same problem BH207 & Solo2.
Search video, confirm to play, but it does not play - after few seconds of black screen show menu and ask me if I want to play it again.
My workaround:
Search video
Press menu and choose download
Switch off MyTube and play downloaded video by Media player from HDD.
I confirm the workaround you describe is working for me too.
I'm happy that I'm not the only one having the issue...