Universe

del6600

Vu+ User
Hi
I am running Black Hole Vu+ Duo v.2.0.1 OE 2. I have set up 3 universe's - Avalon, Chaos & Ghost.
I would like to delete Chaos universe. If I select Big Bang it looks like I will also delete the other 2 universe's. Can I just delete the one without looseing the others?
Del

bogdanm

Hi
I am running Black Hole Vu+ Duo v.2.0.1 OE 2. I have set up 3 universe's - Avalon, Chaos & Ghost.
I would like to delete Chaos universe. If I select Big Bang it looks like I will also delete the other 2 universe's. Can I just delete the one without looseing the others?
Del
Yes Big Bange deleted all in 3 universe's - Avalon, Chaos & Ghost.
You no looseing only this whot is in BH home univers.

a911

The BH Lover
Hi
Del

Its simple, just do not use the Chaos universe!
And all will be fine!

del6600

Vu+ User
Read here about the BH univers concept

http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/1-7-4-historical-release.6436/

And U can do what ever you like with the image installed @your STB!
But U may loose the image stability,,,and crashes may happens...:wallbash:!

Thanks for advise. Read the link.
I deleted Chaos image via DCC. Re-booted the STB and restarted Chaos via Red button. All reinstalled to the basic BH format. I have put all the required programs back on and all is well. Chaos and the other Universes work 100%
Just a bit of fun but learning at the same time.