Unsuccessful 3.0.9.O update

har1tosha

Vu+ Newbie
Hi folks!
Need your help!
Tried to update from 3.0.9.L to 3.0.9.O via "online update", but something went wrong and update process became endless.
After one and a half hour I has decide to reset receiver and after this I've receiveв start screen image with "booting" message and that's it.
I've tried to perform update to 3.0.9.O via flash drive, but receiver didn't recognize update files on USB stick.
I've started to try with different versions of images and fortunately when on the USB stick was 3.0.8 receiver said "update files presented etc..." Fortunately update was successful and receiver works on 3.0.8 and even has updated on - line on 3.0.8.C.

But if I try to update via USB stick on any other version of BH images or images from another teams, receiver doesn't see image files on the USB stick.
Same thing with openMultiBoot. Receiver doesn't see image files :(
Need your help! How to solve this issue?

For now inside the info section for written:
Receiver: VU+ Ultimo
Firmware: BlackHole 3.0.8 C
Build: 2019-04-17-master
DVB Drivers: r22
Kernel version: 3.9.6

AlexWilMac

Where did you downloaded such images from??? I have a strong suspect. Only from this forum you have, for instance, official BH and OBH images.
The fact 308 is installed and other images not and, above all, the fact you don't manage to install even in OMB, it's suspect. And, if you downloaded from here, are you sure you downloaded the Ultimo images and not the Ultimo4K ones?
By the way:
1) You said you tried to update to 309O by a USB flash drive: this is impossible: the most recent downloadable file from BH is 309N.
2) In old decoders it's not advisable to use BH from flash but to install in OMB and when you put installing (zipped) files in OMB upload folder, is very advised to short their names (BH309.zip, OBH43.zip, for instance).

All this assuming your box it's not a clone, of course... because what you reported is a little bit strange.

Next time you want to update online, next time use telnet/ssh command:

opkg update && opkg upgrade

and then
reboot

har1tosha

Vu+ Newbie
Update to 309O, offcourse, I tried via online.
From USB stick I tried to install latest USB release of 309.
It sounds stupid, but seems like problem was in USB stick #facepalm

Thanx for your help!