Update addons from panel

hall9000

Vu+ User
Good morning

Adding addons through the panel we are forced to restart every time ,
the different way to do not restart, it's using telnet with a single command...

It would be possible to be forced to restart the GUI with the choice yes / no ?
Or in the window of addons to install a option whre we can mark and give consent to install multible addons ?

Thanks

Hall

P.s. Sorry 4 my english

nunigaia

Good morning

Adding addons through the panel we are forced to restart every time ,
the different way to do not restart, it's using telnet with a single command...

It would be possible to be forced to restart the GUI with the choice yes / no ?
Or in the window of addons to install a option whre we can mark and give consent to install multible addons ?

Thanks

Hall

P.s. Sorry 4 my english

Even in severall OS, rather than our STB´S is recommended ( advised ) to reboot a system.

best regards
nunigaia

hall9000

Vu+ User
Hi nunigaia

My question was not about to reboot the system or not... but to reboot it one time only.

For example if i have to install many addons i would reboot one time only at the end of all, at the end of first i can decide to not reboot the system now because i know i have to install another one addons.

Or in the window of addons to install a option whre we can mark and give consent to install multible addons

Hall

stainless

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I figured out that if you put something on recording, it will ask you second time whether you want to cancel the recording when you install an addon.

If you say "No" to this then it will not restart and let you add more addons and restart at the end.

You can then delete the recordings if you did not want to keep one.

Hope that helps.

stainless

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I figured out that if you put something on recording, it will ask you second time whether you want to cancel the recording when you install an addon.

If you say "No" to this then it will not restart and let you add more addons and restart at the end.

You can then delete the recordings if you did not want to keep one.

Hope that helps.