Upgrading software

fesoj

Vu+ Newbie
hi guys

i have inserted my favorite usb stick (with the latest black hole 2.0.6) into the front usb slot of my vu duo2 but receiver is not asking me to upgarde as usual. i have already upgraded this box once to the 2.0.5 version without any hiccups if i remember correctly.
am i doing something wrong ?? i have always used this same pen drive since i've had my first VU

thank you in advance

fesoj

Vu+ Newbie
thanks for your prompt reply.
i always format the usb stick before i upgrade but i will try it another time or change it and will let you know

Mito

Administrator
thanks for your prompt reply.
i always format the usb stick before i upgrade but i will try it another time or change it and will let you know
If you have any USB device connected to the Duo2, remove it before to install the new image.

fesoj

Vu+ Newbie
thanks again
yes to tell you the truth i have another usb which i use for the universes ... it could be the reason but when i had the other receivers i used to upgrade without removing but it's worth a try
regards

Mito

Administrator
thanks again
yes to tell you the truth i have another usb which i use for the universes ... it could be the reason but when i had the other receivers i used to upgrade without removing but it's worth a try
regards
Try it ;)