usals problems with vu solo 2 open vix

daxster

Vu+ Newbie
hi, if any one could help has im really baffled , i changed my image recently from open vix to open atv....and ive always used usals with out and problems but now its over shooting sat postions west ward . so im manually having to move dish east wards. i even went back to open vix but still same. what can i do id appreciate any help... my usals settings for my region is

west
north

Matrix10

Administrator
To me, it looks more like a problem with the rotor
and not with the image.
or
It is also possible that the rotor mount and the antenna are not well adjusted and fixed.

if everything is slightly moved
you can try to decrease or increase Longitude >>001.312
in steps +- 000.3 example 001.612 or 001.012

Tururu

BH Lover
@daxster
If everything ok before and now it does not work.
As indicated by @Matrix10 it looks like an engine problem.
Input if the motor has the option to send to 0, then make a reset to indicate that it is that point, then already calculates the position well.
Some engines do not have the option and reset when the power is turned on.
If the engine is not at 0, then all calculations of usals do them wrong.
Discuss the engine you have and review the manual to see this topic.
-------------
Si antes todo ok y ahora no funciona.
Como indica Matrix10 parece un problema del motor.
De entrada si el motor tiene la opcion de mandar a 0, luego hacer un reset para indicar que es ese punto, luego ya calcula bien la posicion.
Algunos motores no tienen la opcion y hacen un reset al conectar la alimentacion.
Si el motor no esta a 0, luego todos los calculos de usals los hace mal.
Comenta el motor que tienes y repasa el manual para ver este tema.

daxster

Vu+ Newbie
thanks Matrix10 and Tururu, ive taken on board your answers i think may be the motor is fauilty , what i did is kepted increasing the longitude in steps this compensated for the over shooting of all the sats but all is ok for now i really appreciate your help.