Solo2 USB Turbo tuner help

Nobby

Vu+ Newbie
Can anyone help me with my usb turbo tuner please.
I have been sent a new one as my old one stopped working, just has a red light on now where as before when it was working it was green. The new one is the same though.
On scanning it pics up nothing.
Seems like nobody knows anything about them?

Nobby

Vu+ Newbie
I have a solo2
Yes I tried that, there's 2 ports
Thanks for helping
I think it could be the cables .xml file not right?

Peitacas

Vu+ Newbie
What is the blackhole image you have?

try the following:

go to menu -> information -> about and double check if it is recognized if yes go to

menu-> setup -> service searching -> tuner configuration -> and select the USB Tunner (see if it is enabled as well)

on tuner type select DVC-C and Configuration mode put it has enabled, all the rest of the information change to yes (my service scan type is configured to "Frequency Bands")

Ev0

Admin
what image are you using ?

Both BH and OBH include a cables.xml so there is no reason for it to not scan anything in, unless you have no signal going into the turbo tuner.

Have you tried to reflash your box and then do a scan straight after configuring your turbo tuner in the tuner config menu ?

Peitacas

Vu+ Newbie
hello again!

just noticed that on your first post you said the tuner as the red light on. this happens to me when the tv cable is not connected to it or when there is no signal there. I would recomend you to test with another cable.

Nobby

Vu+ Newbie
Firmware is Blackhole 3.0.2 .A

tuner settings are - type dvb-c
configuration mode enabled
used service scan type Provider
provider to scan Vigin media UK (6952)

I do a manual scan with - type complete
network scan yes
clear before scan yes
only free scan. yes
not finding any channels??
ive tried 3 different coax cables, don't thnk its that anyway as it worked before, just suddenly stopped.
I thought there was a problem with the tuner as the green light turned to a red and it stopped working.
The supplier could not and still can not tell me why its a red light on and not green.
They have sent me a new tuner but its still the same?
thank you for helping