Video Dropout

Sanv

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I have vu+ solo2 with the latest BH image.
Unfortunately, I have been experiencing video drop outs on various channels.
Behaviour: when you watch a channel there is sometimes a video (and audio) drop out, ie. black screens for 1sec, the normal video comes back, then there is a black screen again and the video then continues.

Has anyone else experienced such a behaviour?

thanks in advance.

sanv

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Hi,

Behaviour: when you watch a channel there is sometimes a video (and audio) drop out, ie. black screens for 1sec, the normal video comes back, then there is a black screen again and the video then continues.

thanks in advance.

sanv

Check your SAT signal source (Dish alignment, LNB connectors, cable conditions,...) These are typical low signal level symptoms.
Verify on TV AGC and SIGNAL level (push twice OK on RC)

levi

Hi,

thanks in advance.

sanv
Have you got wireless adapter near to it or is it you using mobile phone when is happens

Sanv

Vu+ Newbie
thanks for the replies.

* Sat Signal is very good.
* it is happening on fta and paid channels
* i do have wireless equipement around but that never caused any issues in the past, it started a couple of weeks ago randomly :(

could there be a problem with the hardware/box itself?

levi

thanks for the replies.

* Sat Signal is very good.
* it is happening on fta and paid channels
* i do have wireless equipement around but that never caused any issues in the past, it started a couple of weeks ago randomly :(

could there be a problem with the hardware/box itself?
is it happens when you using mobile phone as well?
and also can you move wireless adapter far away from the solo2 then try it

strange, nothing wrong with solo2 and 2.0.4 here. I'm testing it for some time. Try to install clean image (without any additional plugins) and check again on fta.