Volumen IPTV OpenWeif

ion_sc

Vu+ Newbie
Buenas tardes,

Tengo creada dentro de casa una lista de canales para ver a través de IPTV en la habitación, donde no llega el cable de antena.

Los canales se ven muy bien pero el sonido que llega a través de IPTV es mucho menor al que sale del VU+ 4K SE a través de HDMI.

Por ejemplo, a través de HDMI pongo el volumen del televisor al 25% y a través de IPTV lo tengo que poner al 75% para que se oiga igual.

Como tengo una pequeña deficiencia auditiva, es bastante importante este aspecto...
¿Alguien sabe si se puede configurar esto en algún sitio para que se emita el volumen más alto a través de IPTV?

Gracias

a911

The BH Lover
[QUOTE = "ion_sc, post: 271397, member: 152721"] Good afternoon,

I have created a list of channels at home to watch through IPTV in the room, where the antenna cable does not reach.

The channels look great but the sound coming through IPTV is much less than that coming out of the VU + 4K SE through HDMI.

For example, through HDMI I set the TV volume to 25% and through IPTV I have to set it to 75% to make it sound the same.

As I have a small hearing impairment, this aspect is quite important ...
Does anyone know if this can be configured somewhere to broadcast the highest volume over IPTV?

Thank you [/ QUOTE]

Try to use Optical Cable.

ion_sc

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

Thanks for your replay.

The problem is when I like to show any channel by IPTV. When is connected my vu+ to my tv by HDMI it works fine.