Vu+ Duo 1.5.1 TimeShift Not Working.

b16mcc

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone, I was very pleased to update to the new 1.5.1 image. It's awesome, very fast as usual.
However, just one problem. The timeshift function still doesn't work. When I press pause, it does pause and the counter starts to count up. When I press pause again (or play) it does not play from where it stopped. It starts to play live again instantly.

Was this issue supposed to be fixed in this release ? Or is there a further driver update to fix this issue please ?

Many thanks

Mito

Administrator
Hi everyone, I was very pleased to update to the new 1.5.1 image. It's awesome, very fast as usual.
However, just one problem. The timeshift function still doesn't work. When I press pause, it does pause and the counter starts to count up. When I press pause again (or play) it does not play from where it stopped. It starts to play live again instantly.

Was this issue supposed to be fixed in this release ? Or is there a further driver update to fix this issue please ?

Many thanks
Did you try to update the driver?
http://vuplus-community.net/board/threads/vu-driver-updates-29-04-2011-for-duo-and-solo.2329/